THE PROPHECY OF THE EAGLE AND THE CONDOR
The Prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor teachings have guided members to form a cosmological understanding of the meaning and purpose of life, humanity’s place in it, the role of Spirit, and have cultivated tools with which to heal at the most fundamental spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and soul levels.
“According to the Prophecy, the essential feature of this nascent age is the extraordinary planetary crisis and upheaval. Tied to the cumulative effects of alienation, separation, and deep amnesia, this crisis increasingly characterizes both humanity and the world. The defining moment of this age is the ‘re-encounter’ of all elements having suffered separation during humanity’s prior unfolding. It becomes a time of coming together of peoples, ancestry, and traditions, along with the restoration of harmony between humankind and Mother Nature. It culminates symbolically the meeting of all races, and their ‘breaking bread' together at the table of the World Teacher. This event indicates the emergency of humanity from its illusion of separation.”
~ Don Oscar Miro Quesada ~
Pachakuti Mesa Kamasqa Curandero, Alto Misayoq
the ‘re-encounter’ of all elements having suffered separation during humanity’s prior unfolding.
Earth (Allpa) represents sitting and sensing and the body. It is the energy force of the Pachamama. She is the nurturer of all life.
Water (Unu) representing purification and our emotions as human beings and the heart. It is the living essence of the sacred water of life.
Air (Wayra) represents intuition and the living energy of the wind. It is the sacredness of the holy winds.
Fire (Nina) represents thinking or the mind. Fire represents the Sun that rises in the east and sets in west. It is the heart of humanity.
Quintessence (T'eqsekallapa) represents the prana, ether, and the tachyon energy that extend everywhere and are accessible at any point, time or dimension.
In this walk, we seek to support and promote the cultural inheritance of medicinal, social, cultural, and spiritual values through:
- Work towards the unification of all people from around Mother Earth.
- Supporting the original people of the Americas in the preservation of their way of life and Mother Earth.
- Presenting programs and workshops focused on the promotion and preservation of Indigenous cultures, restoration of a harmonious relationship the with natural environment and spirituality in health.
- To promote the Spiritual Unity of all people with the Creator through the practice of traditional Indigenous spirituality and sacred ceremonies.
- To provide sacred ceremonies and cultural events to all of Mother Earth's people.
- To be a living expression of Unity and the preservation of the cultural and spiritual legacy of the human race.
- To participate in teachings of universal knowledge, sacred ceremony, and spirituality in health.
To reach inward and assist people towards knowing the Divine self.